Thursday, September 24, 2009

Inspired Tuna


The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss, but it is too low and reach it. -- Michelangelo



This past weekend I had the honor and pleasure of watching several of my Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Realty colleagues (pictured above) participate in the Wilmington YMCA Triathlon. Participants swam 1.5 kilometers, then biked 20 kilometers and finished with a 5k run. All summer long, these athletes have been training. I photographed most of them along the course and was witness to their dedication. It was not a surprise to me though, as I see the same dedication in the way they approach their daily real estate business. These are people you want as your advocate because they have trained for the business of representing their clients and they are prepared for the task. It's my privilege to have them as my colleagues.

I'm not sure where their inspiration will lead me, but I know that I am a better person for having their friendship. I've thought about their amazing accomplishments all week.

I did not participate in the triathlon, but I do have the training and dedication to go the distance for you in your real estate transactions. Visit me at my website http://www.russmay.com/, friend me on Facebook www.facebook.com/russmay or contact me the old fashioned way -- by phone at (910) 619-1501.

Who inspires you? Who do you inspire? Aim high. Scoot on.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great blog! You give such wonderful credit to your co-workers. That is impressive in itself. You've inspired me with your recent 5K and your integrity at work.