Saturday, November 22, 2008

Scoot Tuna

Enough about you, let's talk about me!

I'm a real estate broker in Wilmington, NC and have enjoyed my work for over 23 years, but I am also very interested in photography. Years ago, I studied photography at Maryland Institute of Art in Baltimore, then life got in the way and my photography became a random activity and vacation recording kind of thing. Recently, however, I decided that I would make the time and effort to pursue my interest. Over the years, I have moved from film to digital and now am working with a Canon 40D. I now look like a photographer.

My plan here is to talk a little bit about how, even with point and shoot cameras, you can improve your photos. Not major stuff, but little tips that are easy to learn and incorporate. As I progress, I might add some information about the local real estate market -- worthwhile stuff, not eyes glazing over stuff.

If what you know about the Wilmington area real estate market is what you read/hear in the media, you're not well informed. If you have real estate questions, of course I'll be happy to help. Send me an e-mail and ask away.

I want to thank my wife, Nancy Noel May, for re-igniting my interest in blogging. She just purchased a Smart Car, had it wrapped with one of her paintings (she's an artist) created a cool website, ArtSmartCar.com and started her own blog chronicling the adventures of her Smart Car, named Bebe. Not wanting to be outdone, here I am.

I've got some good ideas to improve your photos. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

art smart car said...

Wonderful content, a refreshing viewpoint. Look forward to your future postings